Rolling Thunder® Inc. XXVI 2013
The Rolling Thunder® Inc "Ride for Freedom" is an annual motorcycle demonstration that aims to raise awareness for the many military men and women who gave their lives for the freedom of all Americans. The demonstration/ride is designed to get action from our government to ensure everything is being done to get all Prisoners of War and those Missing in Action to come home and to make sure we take care of our veterans when they do come home. Each year, thousands of veterans, motorcycle clubs, veteran organizations and general public ride in hopes that their presence in Washington DC reminds our government, the media, and the public of the soldiers who have been left behind. They vow to continue to fight and ride until all of these soldiers are found and returned home. Their watchwords: "We Will Not Forget". Continue to article...
Rolling Thunder® Inc. XXVI, Washington, DC May 26 2013
To find out more about Rolling Thunder® Inc. XXVI, Washington, DC May 26 2013 or to donate visit the Rolling Thunder® Inc. National Website.
Other Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorney Stickers - Order Now!
PAY ATTENTION TO THE ROAD
A major cause of motorcycle accidents is the failure of the others to see the motorcyclist. Drivers need to remind themselves that they share the road with us.
Ensuring and protecting the rights of motorcyclists who are injured in vehicle accidents is the primary concern of motorcycle accident lawyer Russ Brown. Since 1975, he has enabled thousands of motorcyclists to receive compensation for their injuries sustained in motorcycle accidents.
RIDE WITH CARE
Get properly trained and licensed
- The MSF reports that only half of riders ever attend a certified safety course, and some never bother to get a motorcycle endorsement on their drivers license. Even experienced riders should take the time to brush up on skills such as counter steering and emergency stopping on a closed course.
Always wear the right protective gear
- Riders are encouraged to use a helmet and eye protection, and makes sure to don a protective jacket, full length pants and high boots even for short rides. When you are secure and well protected, you can better focus your attention on road hazards.
Never use alcohol or other drugs
- Studies have shown that almost half of fatal motorcycle crashes involved a rider who had been drinking, and below the legal levels for adult riders in all states. Alcohol increases risk dramatically -- the margin for error is razor thin, and there is no substitute for sober reflexes.
Excessive Speed KILLS!
- Even relatively small motorcycles accelerate much more quickly than cars, and the fastest can break the law with a flick of the wrist. A reckless impulse can lead to death in seconds when a rider misses a curve, runs a light or fails to notice a patch of gravel or other hazardous road condition.
- BAM is a free emergency roadside and legal assistance program created by fellow motorcycle enthusiast, motorcycle lawyer Russ Brown. BAM is a volunteer organization with over 1.5 million motorcyclists. By signing up for BAM you open yourself up to a network of local motorcyclists willing to assist you in an emergency roadside situation, wherever you are in the US. 24 hours a day seven days a week there is someone ready to take your call.
Download the iphone app that all road warriors should have - The Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys app
- Immediate Emergency Roadside Assistance for BAM Members
- Instant Contact with a legal representative ready to assist you
- Find a local gas station
- find a local motorcycle shop/dealer
- get local weather reports
- traffic reports